Not Just Bigger; But Better. Oxbo mergers have been the leaders in the forage industry for years and we are excited to announce the newest, and largest addition to the Oxbo Merger Lineup.
Full 40-foot pickup makes hay harvesting operations more efficient
High-capacity pickup and conveyor heads create consistent windrows, even in heavy crops
Steady feeding of even the largest forage harvesters, increasing productivity
The Oxbo heads pivot in the center allowing10 degrees +/- of oscillation on uneven ground
TWO CONVEYOR DRIVE MOTORS
• Pulls, never pushes the belt
• Handle heavier crop without stalling
• Reliable high torque, sealed units
MECHANICAL STEERING SYSTEM
• Heavy-duty hubs and spindles
• Standard 480/55R-22.5 tires
• Faster road travel, better handling & faster merging speeds with less field compaction
40" WIDE CONVEYOR BELT
• 5° rear slope evenly distributes crop across full width of belt
• Handles heavy, dense crop
• Delivers consistent windrow
Mergers have proven to produce better quality feed as a result of hay being lifted and conveyed off the ground. This lifting action helps reduce the amount of foreign material in the hay helping lower ash content.
Whether you need to precisely and efficiently spread fertilizer, biosolids, compost, manure, or other dry or semi-solid materials, Oxbo has a machine
to fit your needs. From the versatile 4103, 3-wheel spreader, to the multi-function 5105, Oxbo equips each machine with a variety of applicators for liquid or dry products.