|Thank you for your interest in employment at Oxbo International Corp. For more information on Oxbo and the types of careers available, please view our career brochure by clicking on this link. |
Oxbo is a dynamic, growing company offering a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including health and dental insurance, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off and 401(K). First Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Second Shift: Sunday – Thursday 4:30 pm until 2:30 am.
For all open positions: Interested candidates please submit a resume with references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write position applied for in subject line.
|Current Open Positions || |
Position: Technical Support Representative - Hay & Forage
Description: As Technical Support Representative, you will work with Oxbo dealers and team members to give support and guidance with all aspects of Hay and Forage product line. On the Oxbo team, you will be part of the solution as you provide high level technical expertise to our merger dealers to make sure they are support the end user. We have a passion for agriculture; we value innovation, integrity and outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities: As the tech service representative, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide technical support to dealers /customers on the forage product line by developing service support material , training opportunities and other tools
- Assist dealer technicians, customers and territory managers via phone, email and in field support with technical questions and troubleshooting solutions
- Develop and deliver technical and operator training for dealer and customers
- Work with Product leadership team to support the product portfolio and implement changes/ improvements.
- Provide expertise and experience and support to product managers, teams, and equipment designers for current and future product offerings
- Review warranty claims/field incident reports and coordinate communication to other departments.
- Work in collaboration with engineering and manufacturing teams to enable us to provide the highest quality product to the customer.
- Coordinate any necessary field campaigns.
- Assist Territory managers with trade shows and demonstrations
Desired Skills & Experience:The Ideal Candidate will be an excellent communicator able to work well in a team environment. You should have hands on experience within the hay and forage market, possess relevant market knowledge and be able to communicate on high level on technical issues. You must be capable of providing a high level of dealer support, and support of other Oxbo internal departments if required. This position requires good people skills, time management and organizational skills. Ideally, you would have Bachelor of Science degree in a Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering, related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Travel is required—up to 50%; international travel may be required for trouble shooting and training.
Position: Human Resources Generalist, Part Time
Location: Lynden, Washington
Description: Would you love working in a job that has something new and different happening every day? Are you a person who like to solve problems, help people and make things happen? If you are ready for a role that will give you a challenge and chance to grow and be involved in many aspects of HR in a growing company, Oxbo International may be the place for you! What you will do:
- Serve as subject matter expert and support in the areas of employee benefits and policies, new employee recruiting and retention.
- Assist managers in sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and candidate selection; new employee orientation and onboarding activities.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to Human Resources activities such as:
- Provide leadership in administering employee benefit programs, open enrollment and worker's compensation plans.
- Participate in activities related to employee events, including holiday parties, safety activities, and other events
To be successful, you must have:
- Knowledge of a broad range of Human Resources topics;
- Judgment, to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—to work well with people from all levels of the organization, maintain confidentiality, be receptive of others’ ideas, and be willing to express your own.
- Communication Skills—speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings. Ability to edit work for spelling and grammar, present numerical data effectively and be able to read and interpret written information.
- Outstanding computer skills
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in business or human resources. PHR certification preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in Human Resources required including administering employee benefit plans in the health and welfare areas.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, very good verbal/written skills and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance regulations, plan designs and third party record keeping/administration required. Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations.
|Position: Controls Engineer|
Description: As Control Systems Engineer, you will work directly with product line managers across the country and around the world to develop value-added solutions for our customers; you will help to drive consistency by integrating advanced technological solutions across all product lines, working collaboratively with marketing, engineering and Oxbo customers to verify specifications that meet our customer requirements.
If you are a creative thinker with strong analytical skills, problem solving and organizational skills; if you have a passion for cutting edge technology, Oxbo may be the place for you! If you value being part of the solution, check out Oxbo!
|Desired Skills and Experience: You must be an excellent communicator and problem solver. You must be highly detail oriented with a strong background, including the following: |
- BS/MS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with an emphasis in control systems preferred.
- A minimum of four years applied programming experience in agriculture or heavy equipment are required.
- Detailed functional knowledge of embedded programming languages including C++, CANBUS systems and SAE J1939 CAN and ISO 11783 communications.
- General programming skills including software design, software debugging, software documentation and software testing skills.
- A working knowledge of the control means and use of hydraulic systems including hydrostatic, open and closed systems, including load sensing and pressure compensated designs as well as various valve cartridge technologies.
- CAD skills, SolidWorks and Pro-E preferred.
- Travel up to approximately 25%
|Position: Service Technician || |
Clear Lake, Wisconsin
Grundy Center, Iowa
Description: Growing Worldwide Agricultural Machinery Company seeks ambitious, responsible individuals for machine support, preventative maintenance, scheduled repair operations, and emergency service on our products.
You will ensure quality technical customer support through proficient diagnosis and sound problem solving in a timely manner. These duties will be performed at our location or directly at the customer's site.
- Vocational training, or a minimum of 3 years experience in troubleshooting in mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical technology.
- Strong mechanical, hydraulic and electrical skills and the ability to apply this knowledge to Oxbo products.
- Maintenance knowledge, customer-service orientation, and an ability to work from blueprints, manuals and schematics
- Clean driving record
You must be able to effectively and efficiently interact with customers and coworkers at a professional level. Successful candidates will have exceptional oral and written communication skills, be able to prioritize and multi task within our fast paced environment. You must be safety conscious and committed to following company safety policies. Oxbo Technicians perform emergency after-hours service on a rotating basis, which includes evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed.
|Position: Design Engineer ||Location: Clear Lake, WI || |
Description: Design Engineers work closely with Oxbo International manufacturing and sales teams to create and support innovative new designs and customer applications. A successful Design Engineer is detail-oriented, proficient in Solidworks, able to learn new concepts/techniques rapidly; he or she is a strong team player with a strong mechanical and technical background. An Oxbo Engineer will go the extra mile with the team to exceed customer expectations. Able to operate independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment, Design Engineers can switch gears quickly to meet project requirements and assure that design features, dimensions, tolerances and allowances conform to functional and manufacturing requirements.
Desired Skills & Experience: If you are an excellent communicator who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment, Oxbo might be a good fit in your career path. Ideally you will have a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering. In addition, we require:
- At least three years experience in the design or manufacture of agricultural equipment or off-road machinery.
- Experience with SolidWorks or other 3D solid modeling software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
A strong candidate will also have:
- Experience with engines and cooling systems application, or exhaust aftertreatment
- Experience with off-road vehicle hydraulics, powertrain or drivetrain systems, electrical, and/or software development
- Product or component test experience
- Working knowledge of engineering analysis tools, such as; ALGOR, Solidworks Simulation, or similar
- Project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge and application of engineering standards, state and federal laws and regulations related to agricultural equipment
- Experience in producing detailed engineering drawings and documentation