Oxbo and COVID-19: The steps we’re taking to help our employees while continuing to be a partner our customers can rely on.
Oxbo has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation around the globe and its potential impact to our employees, our customers, and our dealers.
As the COVID-19 events unfold, the primary focus for the team at Oxbo is to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees while maintaining productivity at our factories and at our sales and service locations. Relying on the guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United States Center for Disease Control (CDC), Oxbo has implemented several action plans and policies. These actions include:
- Forming a response team dedicated to following COVID-19 information through statements from county, state and federal agencies and issuing guidelines to protect the health and safe work environment of our employees, while providing for the continuity of our business to the customers that depend on us for equipment, parts, and support around the globe
- Suspending all international travel and limiting or delaying domestic travel for Oxbo employees
- Encouraging use of our virtual platforms for meetings and training events as well as limiting non-essential visitors to our factories
- Increasing our cleaning procedures at all facilities to including more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all frequently touched surfaces
- Promoting the practice of proper hygiene, such as frequent hand washing, eliminating hand shaking, staying home if unwell, and promoting the practice of social distancing
- Putting plans in place for employees, where possible, to work remotely
- Working closely with our supply chain and vendor partners so that we can continue to deliver parts and whole goods to our customers
As we apply these plans and policies, we are aware that our customers depend on our equipment, parts and service in their businesses; and we are always aware of the time-sensitive nature of all of the products we help our customers harvest, apply, and farm. We know that spring is here, and that agribusiness must continue the work of planting and growing our food. We will continue to take the necessary steps to remain a partner our customers can rely on.
We will continue to communicate with our customers, our employees, our dealers, and our partners as the situation evolves. Any questions related to COVID-19 can be directed to Jill Beagle at firstname.lastname@example.org.